Here are the 12 video presentations on Apologetics & Worldview: An Introduction I recorded last year before a group of lay Christians who ranged from ages 15 to 70+. I cite quite a few authorities, and I hope to place these in readable form in the future. The average running time for each video is around one hour and thirty minutes.
- The Field of Vision
- The Background of Creation
- The Creator – Creature Distinction
- Dependent Reasoning
- Stressing the Antithesis
- Science and Personal Knowledge
- The Myth of Naturalistic Science
- Scientism and Circularity
- Faith, Reason and Truth
- Preconditions, Facts, and the Historical Christ
- Evidence in Real Time
- Concluding Thoughts – A Cohesive Worldview
I pray that this teaching is a help to many.